If you are on your social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) or contemplating what to say for your next post on social media for more than 30 minutes a day, you should start to do some prioritizing. Watch the time when you embark on another swipe into updates of your friends’ lives. It ticks by so fast that you realize two or three hours later that you have wasted so much time. I am not saying I’ve never done that because I can definitely be an internet junkie sometimes. But one of my biggest concerns for anyone living today, young and old, is that we are addicted and need another hit of “love” from Facebook or Instagram too often.
IT IS TIME TO STOP LETTING OUR WORTH BE DETERMINED BY NUMBERS OF LIKES, FOLLOWERS, AND COMMENTS.
- What do I need to improve in myself?
- How can I replace my negative thoughts with positive thoughts?
- What do I take for granted?
- What am I thankful for?
- What other things could I use this time to do?
- Who can I serve today?
- Who needs to be reminded that I love them?