What to Wear on Cinco De Mayo + What to Do
I grew up in a household where every holiday was celebrated to the fullest. And that doesn’t exclude Cinco De Mayo. I’m sharing what to wear on Cinco de Mayo, because, why not?! Get a piña coloda, piñata, a sombrero and some chips and salsa, and arriba! Celebrate on May 5th the unlikely victory of the Mexican army over the French on May 5, 1862 with some trendy pieces you can wear all summer long. Anyone else so stoked the hot temperatures are finally here?
I’ve spent a lot of time in Mexico. I love the fashions, from the bright colors, embroidery, ruffles, tassels, and just about everything that’s perfect for a summer party. Hello breezy statement pieces that will save you from the summer heat!
WHAT TO WEAR ON CINCO DE MAYO
WHAT TO DO ON CINCO DE MAYO
- Get dressed up
- Go to your favorite Mexican Restaurant
- Make some homemade churros
- Have a little fiesta with your friends
- Make piña coladas, tacos, quesadillas
- Blindfold everyone and hit a piñata filled with goodies
- Watch fun movies like Three Amigos or Coco
- Hit up a street taco truck
- Learn a brief history of what actually went down on Cinco De Mayo
SHOP THE CUTEST LITTLE PIÑATAS: