I’ve been asked how I get my waves so much, I thought it was time to share! I’m so thankful for my hair. I was blessed with parents who both have awesome heads of hair and they passed it onto me. Even though I struggled growing it for a while, I solved it with these miracle yummy vitamins. I used to curl my hair every day for about 2 years. I got burnt out and my hair literally burnt out. So I started just air drying it and trying different products, and I came upon a discovery! I could make my hair look like a mermaid in just 2 minutes! Here’s what I do to get effortless beach waves.
How I Get Effortless Beach Waves Without Heat or the Beach
- Shower per usual. I like using this drugstore volumizing shampoo for extra oomph in my hair.
- Let your hair towel dry for about 15-20 minutes.
- Take it out of the towel. Your hair should be right in the middle of being wet and dry.
- Flip your head over.
- Put a golf ball size of the MoraccanOil Beach Wave Mousse in your hands and start scrunching it in your hair.
- I do this for about 2 minutes.
- Let your hair air dry.
Badda bing badda boom, you’ve got textured beach waves!
*I do have a tiny bit of natural wave in my hair. If your hair is stick straight, it may turn out differently.