Me & Punxatawney Phil are in sync. We both saw our shadows today, and again, it looks like we’ve got 6 more weeks of winter. Insert groans. Spring, come soon! Keep reading to learn fun winter activities to do while holding out for spring.
FUN WINTER ACTIVITIES
- Go to ice caves
- Go on a hot chocolate run and explore your town
- Get to the gym and get working on your summer bod
- Play dress up
- Go to a vintage shop and try on all of their funky fur coats
- Rent a puppy or go to a puppy barn
- Spend some time in your local coffee shop. You’ll make connections and get out of the house.
- Create a vision board
- Go to a gas station and try some new goodies
- Take the 16 Personalities Quiz and become more self-aware
- Go to Dollar Tree with friends and see who can pick out the best stuff for under $5
- Hand-make your favorite people Valentine’s cards
Don’t let winter get you down. We can do this!