year? NAH. I was craving some of these cookies as I was shopping
yesterday, so I picked up the three ingredients and made em!
Maybe you know this recipe and so you’re like, old news Kenz! But still, there might be someone out there that doesn’t know this simple and tasty recipe. Leave no stone unturned, I say.
So here we go. Listen really carefully.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪
You will need:
- 15 oz canned pumpkin puree (plain, not the pumpkin pie kind)
- 12 oz bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 17 oz spice cake mix box
What ya do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease cookie sheet.
- Mix pumpkin and spice mix together in a bowl.
- Once mixed, add in the chocolate chips.
- Put scoops onto cookie sheet. (Make the cookie dough as big as you want it on the cookie sheet. They won’t flatten out or expand.)
- Put the cookies in the oven for 13-18 minutes. Watch carefully.
- Let cool for a few minutes and then eat eat eat.
|Wooden Tray-World Market | Plate-World Market|