If 2019 is your year, (and it is, right?) then you know it’s going to take some hustle and struggle to get to where you want to be. The only thing that is going to take you where you want to be is you—- excuse-free you. Here is your guide to feeling unstoppable!
The Go-Getter’s Guide to Feeling Unstoppable
- Make a vision board so you can envision your goals everyday.
- Get productive in the most efficient way.
- Listen to a playlist that lights you on fire.
- Talk to yourself with kindness and motivation.
-Say mantras in the morning.
-Erase negative self-talk, by practicing intentionally speaking kindly to yourself.
- Wear hoop earrings.
Okay, hear me out. I feel about 20x more fabulous when I’m wearing hoop earrings. Putting on certain accessories or clothes that make you feel on fire can totally make you feel unstoppable.
- Sleep some more.
- Let your missteps and failures be what they are. Learn from them and move on instead of wallowing in self-pity. Everyone messes up.
- Eat just a bit better. Like start your day with a green juice or smoothie. Eat more proteins and veggies. Drink a protein drink.
- Get 30 minutes of exercise in 4-5 days a week.
- Don’t allow any no’s or naysayers trip you up.
- Pay no mind to your competition or peers. The only comparing you should be doing is to see how far you’ve come.
- Be agressively patient. Keep hustling everyday, but stay patient, knowing that the best things take time.
Listen to this and you’ll feel unstoppable.