Do you ever wonder what to wear during winter to look stylish? Coming from mild winters in Tennessee, and having to embrace the bitter winters in Utah for the last 5 years, I’ve had to find ways to get creative when it comes to winter dressing that is warm but still cute. I’ve compiled my list of must-haves for enduring the winter cold, and looking amazing while doing it. 😉 Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered, literally.
Here’s What to Wear During Winter to Look Stylish:
- Snow boots (pictured below) with shearling and uber comfiness. (ON SALE)
- Turtlenecks to keep your neck covered and to instantly look refined.
- Puffer coat with an interesting twist.
- Teddy coat that I get compliments on about every 5 minutes.
- Accessorize with pretty jewelry (like the necklace pictured) to take a simple outfit to the next level.
(Get 20% off using MCKENZIE20)
- Wear a printed top to shake up the mundane.
- Wear statement boots to get people talking.
- Paint a bold lip on.
- Wear a gorgeous hat or knit beanie to add interest. (I do this a few times a week)